The Tourism Industry Association of Ontario ((TIAO) advocates the importance of tourism to the economy of Ontario. The association recognizes that accessible tourism is essential to realize prosperity and growth. Collectively the TIAO represents more than 163,000 businesses and 362,000 employees from tourism organizations, destination marketing organizations, tourism associations, businesses and educators. This association provides a wide range of resources to promote accessible tourism including publications and guides related to the following topics:
- Planning Accessible Events
- Guide to Accessible Festivals and Outdoor Events
- Accessible Tourism Package
- Accessible Customer Service
- Creating Accessible Hospitality
- The Art of Inclusion
You can review these resources here.