Our Accessibility and Inclusion Posters are designed to inspire and encourage leadership in a school community. This series of six posters will help to kickstart the dialogue on how to improve accessibility and inclusion. With inspiring messages and creative imagery by illustrator Chris Tripp the poster titles are as follows:
- One Small Step Can Make A Big Difference
- Learn, Lead and Live Inclusion and Accessibility
- Inclusion Means Everyone Belongs
- Accessible and Inclusive Communities Are Created
- Communicating Differently Is Okay
- Words Matter…Focus on People
The posters can be enlarged to a maximum size of 28 x 43 cm (11 x 17 in), and can be printed in either colour or black and white.
To purchase the Accessibility and Inclusion Posters for School Communities, click here.