Nicole Eredics educator, speaker, and consultant is a recognized advocate for inclusive education. Nicole’s successful blog, The Inclusive Class, disseminates information about inclusion through podcasts and printed resources. Nicole has authored a book titled “Inclusion in Action: Practical Strategies to Modify your Curriculum” to be released by Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co. in the Spring 2018. Nicole will be holding a one hour webinar on her book on Tuesday March 27, 2018 at 3:00pm ET on edWeb.net. The topics to be addressed include:
• The fundamentals of creating and maintaining truly inclusive classrooms.
• An overview of ways to support diverse learners through universal design for learning social and emotional support, and accommodations.
• The role of curriculum modifications in the education process.
• How to modify any curriculum for students with intellectual disabilities.
• Strategies that will quickly and easily modify curriculum in any classroom with suggestions for intervention and extensions.
• Useful educational resources for modifying curriculum.
To register for the webinar, click here.